Friday, January 7, 2011

Carnage

We've had something terrible happen here in Taska.

Horrible, really.

So bad that I wondered if sharing it here was prudent.

After all, I have survived the trauma, but I can't be sure that those who stumble across this blog have the intestinal fortitude to overcome the shock.

In the end I decided to go ahead and show the pictures, but please CONSIDER YOURSELF FOREWARNED! THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS MAY CAUSE EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL DISTRESS!

I was casually putting away laundry tonight when I walked upon this...




I'll give you a moment to regain your composure. The image is disturbing, I know.

Considering the severity of the carnage, you can imagine my utter fright when I discovered that the perpetrator was still in the room! I barely made it out alive, but the good news is that I got photos to give to the authorities before she escaped.


Notice the raw determination. Frightening!


And just before she fled she did this!

Hide your Barbies, folks. She's currently at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment